Learn Spanish in Spain
Intereuropa, thanks to its Spanish courses in Valencia, offers the ideal solution for all those who wish to learn or study the Spanish language and culture in depth, whilst at the same time enjoying a pleasant stay in Spain.
The language programmes in Valencia organised by Intereuropa allow you to become part of the local culture and learn Spanish, enabling you to improve your pronunciation and comprehension day after day, in each and every situation.
Discover our Spanish language courses and holidays in Valencia, and allow yourself to be carried away by the vibrant, fascinating atmosphere of Spain.
Why learn Spanish?
Nowadays, the learning of a foreign language is highly important. It contributes towards the cultural enrichment of individuals, something which can be useful in many occupations or social situations.
The importance of learning Spanish is even greater, as it is the official language in 21 countries and is the second most spoken language in the world.
Here are a few reasons to choose Intereuropa:
• School founded in 1998 and located in the historic city centre.
• Officially recognized centre by the "INSTITUTO CERVANTES".
• Medium-sized school with plenty of individual attention offered.
• Courses of Spanish run throughout the year at all levels.
• All of our teachers hold a degree and are trained to teach Spanish as a foreign language.
• Activity program.
• Good value for money.
The Intereuropa language school is recognized by the Cervantes Institute for the teaching of Spanish, and offers the possibility to enrol for the DELE examination (Diploma of Spanish as a foreign language).